Derived by our commitment to upholding your privacy and protecting your personal and critical information, we have developed this privacy and security statement to keep you aware of the current practices we use to manage the content on our website adjd.gov.ae
- Our approach to your personal information is governed by the privacy and security acts effective in UAE and Emirate of Abu Dhabi. You may browse adjd.gov.ae either to access information contained therein, or to process an e-transaction. In both cases, we are abide by protecting your privacy.
- As you visit adjd.gov.ae, our network server automatically logs the name of the top-level domain from which you access the internet without identifying your IDs. We use these records to diagnose problems with our servers and for internal statistical purposes.
- Any personal information you provide will be available only to our employees who need to know it, and will never be disclosed publicly without your permission. Additionally, your personal information will not be exchanged, sold or transferred to third parties without your prior consent. Access to such information is limited only to the Department qualified professionals who provide services which are consistent with the nature of your interaction with our website.
- Our website links to external websites created and managed by other public or private organizations. We provide these links solely for your information and convenience. By entering these external websites you understand that they may apply their own privacy and information management policies which may differ from ours.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers' are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.