• Presence of the applicant (donor and donee) to express their consent on the revocation of the donation.
• The consent of the competent authority, including the mortgagee, is required if the property is under mortgage.
• Presence of two adult witnesses having knowledge of the declarant and the incident to be witnessed
• If either party is a legal person (company),the memorandum of association and the commercial license must be presented.
• If the certification is for a person who has completed 18 years of age, his / her guardian or curator must be present.
• If the document submitted is a court judgment, it must be conclusive and final.
• Judgments issued outside the country must be stamped with the executory wording of the competent court.
• If the person concerned or one of the parties fails to attend or is incapacitated, debilitated or is a legal person, the application must be submitted by a person acting on their behalf legally or lawfully, with the proof evidencing so.
• Any document issued outside the country must be authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
• If the document is not in Arabic, it should be translated by a legal translation office certified by the Ministry of Justice.
• No transaction shall be issued or attested if it is disputed between the parties at the time of authentication; or if it is within the jurisdiction of another authority, or otherwise contravenes sharia, laws, public order, or regulations.
• The judge may request any document or proof that he considers necessary to prove the incident.