To complete a marriage contract you need to get a medical examination certificate.
To get a medical examination certificate you must attend one of the accredited health centres in the UAE and:
- provide the required documents
- pay a fee, which can vary
- perform the specified medical examinations
The required documents you need to provide are:
- valid passport or identity card of the citizen (original)
- valid residence permit for a foreigner (original)
- four coloured passport size photographs
Read further information on the health certificate and testing centres on the Government of Abu Dhabi website (Arabic only).